It's safe to say that OKC will be this decades dinasty

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bulls in the 90's, Lakers in the 00's and now OKC:beli:

Bron doesn't have in em to win any 'ships brehs, he can't even control his mother.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
they would have to resign harden and ibaka and i see them going off to get they money if they smart

russ and durant getting max contracts will hurt them when it comes to staying with this core, they got great drafting years to build this squad but those two contracts alone are gonna be tough to keep everyone together unless harden and ibaka mind losing out at millions for a chance to win rings

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
My dude.......
4qle9w.png

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grammar Nazi's aside, it doesn't change the fact that OKC title lock 2012-2020:yeshrug:

Old men Spurs don't have any more, I don't trust Bron to lead any of group of men, Bulls :deadrose: and Old man Kobe is done.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they would have to resign harden and ibaka and i see them going off to get they money if they smart

russ and durant getting max contracts will hurt them when it comes to staying with this core, they got great drafting years to build this squad but those two contracts alone are gonna be tough to keep everyone together unless harden and ibaka mind losing out at millions for a chance to win rings

If they can keep either one, Harden or Ibaka, I don't see them slowing down because Durant and Russ will only get better.