It's stupid you dont actually own what you download off these streaming apps to your phone or Sd car

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Im an early 2000s mp3 bootlegger. I dont have any fukkin streaming service on my phone straight up pirates mp3s i can be in a dead zone no servie and still bump 200 gigs of music

:wow:

yup. same here. salute bro :salute:

love having the 'hard files' for everything. fukk relying on middlemen and how my phone's data network decides to behave that day. never understood it.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
As with most things in life, it's a trade off.

Convenience, massive variety, portability, and affordability in exchange for ownership.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
About 10 years ago I was getting into arguments with people that the whole point of the industry pushing streaming and on-demand services was severing your permanent ownership of media. I used to get clowned on too :umad:

People just don't think about the repercussions of how they consume. Too late now, the DVD and CD industries are about shot.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
About 10 years ago I was getting into arguments with people that the whole point of the industry pushing streaming and on-demand services was severing your permanent ownership of media. I used to get clowned on too :umad:

People just don't think about the repercussions of how they consume. Too late now, the DVD and CD industries are about shot.

Tell my ex wife. :pachaha: She owns 3 storage units filled with her collection of DVD's.:beli::pachaha: