ITT. post your most ****ed up sexual experience

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
one my children this is true

i was 15 at the time and i was at my cousins GF house. her house was the party house. (her mom let use do whatever the fukk we wanted, bought us booze and whatnot. anyways it was the morning after one of our party's. we all wake up and smoke down. my cuz takes his girl upstairs to fukk and im sitting down stairs. her ma comes down stairs asking if i want breakfast. im like "ok thank you." i take a shot of e and j, ask her if she wants some, she sits down and takes a couple shots with me. all of a sudden i start plottin:mjpls:

i am like my back hurts can you give me a massage

she shoots me the half grin and starts massaging me. next thing i know she starts grabbing my dikk and whatnot. anyways that's not the good part. she starts sucking my dikk and i'm sitting there:ahh: so i ask her if she wants to fukk. she says later tonight my daughter might be home soon. so about two minutes pass and i'm ready to blow my load. i swear on my mother, father, children the minute i cum her daughter starts unlocking the door, i pull up my pants, her daughter walks in and her mom smoothly swallows and wipes the cum out of her mouth and says, " hey honey, how are you

i was 15, she was 45. i felt like :myman: at the time but really she was just a pedo.

smashed that night

no bs stories. lets hear em

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
one my children this is true

i was 15 at the time and i was at my cousins GF house. her house was the party house. (her mom let use do whatever the fukk we wanted, bought us booze and whatnot. anyways it was the morning after one of our party's. we all wake up and smoke down. my cuz takes his girl upstairs to fukk and im sitting down stairs. her ma comes down stairs asking if i want breakfast. im like "ok thank you." i take a shot of e and j, ask her if she wants some, she sits down and takes a couple shots with me. all of a sudden i start plottin:mjpls:

i am like my back hurts can you give me a massage

she shoots me the half grin and starts massaging me. next thing i know she starts grabbing my dikk and whatnot. anyways that's not the good part. she starts sucking my dikk and i'm sitting there:ahh: so i ask her if she wants to fukk. she says later tonight my daughter might be home soon. so about two minutes pass and i'm ready to blow my load. i swear on my mother, father, children the minute i cum her daughter starts unlocking the door, i pull up my pants, her daughter walks in and her mom smoothly swallows and wipes the cum out of her mouth and says, " hey honey, how are you

i was 15, she was 45. i felt like :myman: at the time but really she was just a pedo.

smashed that night

no bs stories. lets hear em

Last edited by a moderator:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
no reason to lie.

i put it on my children and i dont fukk with that.

ill strait kill someone over my kids

true story

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2 boys my dude.

dunno why yall cant just keep it moving and contribute in some way.

im sure other people got fukked up stories

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: the one time i got a good story everyone else assumes its BS

at least someone else tell a story

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
man i dont have anything crazy like that but i fukked my friends sister in the bathroom while he was in the next room watching tv :yeshrug:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tell more breh

i actually found out a couple months later she fukked a couple other young boys since the

i went from :win: to :merchant::scusthov::snoop:

bytch should be in jail. she was taking advantage of kids buying em liqour and fukking em

thought i was a G. turned out i was a victim. still dont give a fukk. victim or not i won somewhat :krs:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR-EU_l_pKA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR-EU_l_pKA[/ame]