"I've Been Called an Uncle Tom and a Sellout": Says a Black Fox News Reporter In Philly

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment

The entire 10 minute video is worth watching..:whew:

Fox news actually thought they could send in one of their black employees into a crowd and say. "Lets wait for the justice system to work" :childplease:

The black community has changed a lot these last couple of years and Fox news better realize that black faces spewing the white supremacist agenda to other black folks doesn't work anymore. :jawalrus:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
That reporter was looking to get his ass beat. Happily people in the crowd were too smart to fulfil that wish. Their is playing devils advocate and then their is that unquestioning lapdog display. fukk Hannity as well. Punk bytch.

Happy that more people see how the news warps and pushes agendas telling people to wait for justice while the police rig the result . But what people should be doing is refusing to even acknowledge a lot of these news stations.

Turn their backs to them when they come looking to wind people up. Fox,CNN especially push anti black agendas.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
nikkas hit him with the

498100905-school-education-scene-students-throwing-gettyimages.jpg

at 30 second mark

Well at least thats how he felt in his mind lol :dead:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
hairline on c00n level 10

I'm 7 mins in and no work has been given out. he got lucky, he picked the right people to talk to. None of those guys were equipped to handle his questions

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
hairline on c00n level 10

I'm 7 mins in and no work has been given out. he got lucky, he picked the right people to talk to. None of those guys were equipped to handle his questions

That suited dude was. He actually answered his question in a very concise manner and wasn't yelling. But you could tell this dude was like "OMG IM ON HANNITY, I gotta c00n it up!"

That's why my manz was like :rudy: and just walked off. :snoop:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
That suited dude was. He actually answered his question in a very concise manner and wasn't yelling. But you could tell this dude was like "OMG IM ON HANNITY, I gotta c00n it up!"

That's why my manz was like :rudy: and just walked off. :snoop:
oh yeah, reporter is grade A level c00n no doubt