I've changed my tune somewhat breh's on downloading music

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The thing that pushed most people to downloading was the fact that they would buy a album on the strength of a few hit singles end up being dissappointed at the rest of the album. Technology has changed all that. With sites like Amazon you can sample every song before you decide to buy. I however used that power for evil and downloaded freely. Albums is still too expensive, even online but I will still make an effort to support new material.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
if i knew more of the money was going to the actual artist then i would buy more albums simple as that. as it is i try to limit my buying to indy cats or when i can cop straight from the artists website or facebook, etc that way i know some fat c*nt who does NOTHING isn't getting 80% of the money

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I didn't start downloading because I would buy an album and only get a few good songs. I started because it was free :laugh:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Brehs :mjpls:, if you want to :eat: REALLY goooood check this website - www.rutracker.org
There is literally everything you'll ever need. You need to know Russian language tho (but you can search for films and music in english as they have original title too) and I don't know if they allow foreign users to register. Amount of food there is enormous. :eat::eat:

I will go as far as saying that there is enough food to feed the whole world. :smugfavre:

I can guide you through registration if you want to eat everyday till you :dead:

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
I don't need to download a nikki minaj cd to figure out I don't want it.

I support the stuff I want instead of being greedy and feeling the need to check out every single release every week.