I've lost respect for J Masvidal after his post fight interview

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
With him and Israel being the cover boys for UFC 4 I figured he'd lose but that UFC would do everything they could to give him the victory. That's my stance coming into the fight. Fight goes as expected with everyone making excuses. But when those excuses don't match up with YOUR NARRATIVE leading into the fight? I gotta call bullshyt. ESPN, the commentators and Jorge himself used the "only 6 days training" as the reason he lost. He's said otherwise but this video I seen earlier today stands out the most...

Expect any rematch to have the same results :francis:

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Masvidal got lucky over the last year or so with the flashy TKO's. then he started self promoting like crazy and it worked, he got paid.

outside of that, as a fighter? he's just not on the same level as Usman, Covington, Woodley, and Burns :yeshrug:
He'd probably beat Woodley now. Dude is a shell.

PS5

Daps
Reppin
He'd probably beat Woodley now. Dude is a shell.
You're right from an energy to kill your opponent perspective but... Woodley would easily win if he can put a full round together. I think he would be in similar positions as usman but wouldn't be as busy when in close. I'd like to see that fight now that you bring his name up.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right from an energy to kill your opponent perspective but... Woodley would easily win if he can put a full round together. I think he would be in similar positions as usman but wouldn't be as busy when in close. I'd like to see that fight now that you bring his name up.
Woodley has lost 10 straight rounds, dude is done

PS5

Daps
Reppin
Woodley has lost 10 straight rounds, dude is done
I agree he's looking it but Usman no joke. His last fight wasn't great either. What's up with his cardio? Maybe something can change but im not expecting it. Jose Aldo too, I knew he was done after he lost again after the first McGregor fight. I still feel Woodley could have another "act" before his career is done. Could being the keyword...

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree he's looking it but Usman no joke. His last fight wasn't great either. What's up with his cardio? Maybe something can change but im not expecting it. Jose Aldo too, I knew he was done after he lost again after the first McGregor fight. I still feel Woodley could have another "act" before his career is done. Could being the keyword...
Woodleys only chance is a haymaker at this point, he doesn’t want to wrestle or be a active striker.

PS5

Daps
Reppin
Woodleys only chance is a haymaker at this point, he doesn’t want to wrestle or be a active striker.
What do you think is wrong with Woodley tho, it's not like he took a ton of punishment. I personally feel his desire to fight is directly tied to what he feels he's worth and Dana white ain't gonna pay him that. Let Dana let it be known you'll get paid if you win and I think we'd see a different Woodley. Otherwise, I believe you're correctamundo

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What do you think is wrong with Woodley tho, it's not like he took a ton of punishment. I personally feel his desire to fight is directly tied to what he feels he's worth and Dana white ain't gonna pay him that. Let Dana let it be known you'll get paid if you win and I think we'd see a different Woodley. Otherwise, I believe you're correctamundo

I think Woodley has always fought gun shy at times, and also allowed himself to get pressed and backed up to the cage, that’s how Rory dominated him. I think he just fought two guys recently with the talent and skillsets to work that plan.

On top of the fact that he’s just getting older so slower reactions, maybe less motivated. His time is probably over.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Woodley = broner in ring action smh

But fukk this clown I say since everybody complaining about sat feed him to burns so he drifts off to bellator

PS5

Daps
Reppin
With him and Israel being the cover boys for UFC 4 I figured he'd lose but that UFC would do everything they could to give him the victory. That's my stance coming into the fight. Fight goes as expected with everyone making excuses. But when those excuses don't match up with YOUR NARRATIVE leading into the fight? I gotta call bullshyt. ESPN, the commentators and Jorge himself used the "only 6 days training" as the reason he lost. He's said otherwise but this video I seen earlier today stands out the most...

Expect any rematch to have the same results :francis:

This needs to be upped because the second fight was built on a lie :scust: