I've never seen a single man look at a HAPPILY married couple and be like...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I agree with the OP to an extent. During a mans playa stages, we don't want to settle down and have a family. We want to be out there mackin. I'm an only child so I'm not emotionaly needy and I don't need a bytch around me to survive. Basicly I ain't a lonely type nygga. But on the other hand, it ain't that cool to be 42 yrs old in the club lookin for love. But I ain't mad at the og playaz out there that mack until death. It is possible

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I agree with the OP to an extent. During a mans playa stages, we don't want to settle down and have a family. We want to be out there mackin. I'm an only child so I'm not emotionaly needy and I don't need a bytch around me to survive. Basicly I ain't a lonely type nygga. But on the other hand, it ain't that cool to be 42 yrs old in the club lookin for love. But I ain't mad at the og playaz out there that mack until death. It is possible

Who ever said the 42 year old in the club is looking for "love"? I'm in Atlanta and I meet playaz in their 40s and 50s all the time. They will bag one of the finest hoes in the club, drive them back to their condo in a nice benz or bmw, smash the hoe and drop her ass back off at the club parking lot. These young hoes think they just hooked an old trick but these dudes aint spending a cent on them. silly hoes! :steviej:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Who ever said the 42 year old in the club is looking for "love"? I'm in Atlanta and I meet playaz in their 40s and 50s all the time. They will bag one of the finest hoes in the club, drive them back to their condo in a nice benz or bmw, smash the hoe and drop her ass back off at the club parking lot. These young hoes think they just hooked an old trick but these dudes aint spending a cent on them. silly hoes! :steviej:

yeah, i feel u mane. thats why i said "lookin 4 love". i got og uncles that stil bag bad byytches and them cats are in their 40s & 50s

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
At this point me getting married is less about a fear of being alone or needing companionship and more about knowing how happy it would make my mom and my future wife.

That would make me happy.