Ja Rule Claims It's 'Statistically Impossible' For Him Not To Be A Top 50 Rapper

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
How u hated Nelly???

His music was fun and goofy for that time. Summer 2002 was a fun year for me as a kid.

I'm surprised that Nike didn't cut him a check for making AF1s popular again.

and never forget........

nelly-tip-drill-480x360.gif

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I mean looking at the list they could’ve put him in there somewhere. If Gucci can be on then he can too. Rick Ross is there, Why can’t Ja? I’m not even a fan like that. Also for all that Bigboi deserves his props, and Big is better than Dre stuff, why is he not on the list but Dre is?? Nelly as well.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Ja got a better catalog with more timeless music than MOST. He definitely deserves a spot

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Only a weak rapper like ja rule would be pissed off by being left out of billboard top list. Billboard ain't no Hip Hop

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
When looking at these lists, it is to be noted the distinction between, "best" rappers and "greatest" rappers. Best just means how well you rap and your skillset. Greatest includes accomplishments, culture shifts and the impact you made/ what you mean to the art form/ culture. Ja Rule, unfortunately, belongs on neither list.

Although Ja Rule sold alot of records, if all his music disappeared tomorrow, would hip hop have developed differently? No. How did he change the culture? He didn't. What artists come from his lineage, copied his rhymestyle or anything? None. Was he ever the face of a region/ King of New York? No. Well that answers why he's not on the list. Not only that, the entire culture exiled him. Ja Rule was probably the first victim of cancel culture, where the whole hiphop community just said, you corny, we ain't fukkin with you no more.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Ja was like a bridge qb he was only hot until the real star is drafted or signed. He had a nice lil 3 or 4 year run and that was it. But hr still got some slaps.