Albums Jack Harlow - Jackman (Discussion Thread)

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
It’s already better than his last album (even though this sound’s more like an EP), and I’m only halfway through. It’s a really short album, but breh is getting straight to the point. It kind of reminds of Cole’s last album. I hear some Big Sean this time around to. Obviously there’s some Thank Me Later Drake in there to.

One negative is songs can just sound just one long single track session where he just freestyled/recorder his writtens over.

Also there’s no big sounding obvious single track like Nail Tech, or the track he did with Drake. Every song sounds like a deep album cut.

Just finished. Album is :ehh: I might not come back to it much, but I’m glad he put out something after that last album that is at least decent because that last album was not it considering the hype before it dropped. First half better than second half, but not bad. Whole album is mellow, it’s not a party/bragadocious album by any means.

Last edited:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
"Anticipation"

8db.gif
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
I was wondering if OP knows what "anticipation" means

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I'm half way through it sounds better than last one. He sounds way more open and introspective. The thing is I think he has yet to find the balance of 1st class and something like this. His first album was close but it too was clunky and manufactured in parts.