Jada Pinkett Smith's Old House Connected To Federal Drug Conspiracy Case

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Until I see a mugshot or a rap sheet, I'm still not buying it. That said, am I supposed to be impressed that she sold drugs to her community? It's awesome she was preying on her community? This just makes her seem like even more of a scumbag than if she had been lying, assuming any of this is true in the first place. :why:

Sounding like a typical bytchmade incel. What lies has she said? Lol

It was when she was 14 and 15 she didnt get arrested there are no mugshots...keep up

Preying on her community? I better not see you praising other rappers for doing the same lol

As i clearly said before she works with one of the people she sold with now and helped him change his life around. Im sure she has done the same as well with other people

Talking about she a scumbag just because you mad cause in your eyes she ruined the perception you had of a perfect image of Will. Nikkas look so childish getting more mad at Jada than Will

So stupid they dont realize that Will and Jada are a Brand and a Business and everything Jada has said and done recently was approved by Will stupid motherfukker. Will even is an executive producer of Red Table Talk ..like why are yall so dumb? He has final say on most of the shyt Jada has said he makes the most money

Will reputation went downhill after the Oscars so as a BRAND him and Jada planned her being the villian on purpose so gullible people would feel sorry for him and forget about the slap and he would get positive promotion

Dumb nikkas like you so slow you couldnt figure this out yourself

Thats why everytime Will was thanking her for support and for taking bullets for him

Bad Boys 4 in Theaters In Summer 2024

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all got @CASHAPP fighting his heart out in here :dead:

lol-funny.gif

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your favorite poster's favorite poster.
Sounding like a typical bytchmade incel. What lies has she said? Lol

It was when she was 14 and 15 she didnt get arrested there are no mugshots...keep up

Preying on her community? I better not see you praising other rappers for doing the same lol

As i clearly said before she works with one of the people she sold with now and helped him change his life around. Im sure she has done the same as well with other people

Talking about she a scumbag just because you mad cause in your eyes she ruined the perception you had of a perfect image of Will. Nikkas look so childish getting more mad at Jada than Will

So stupid they dont realize that Will and Jada are a Brand and a Business and everything Jada has said and done recently was approved by Will stupid motherfukker. Will even is an executive producer of Red Table Talk ..like why are yall so dumb? He has final say on most of the shyt Jada has said he makes the most money

Will reputation went downhill after the Oscars so as a BRAND him and Jada planned her being the villian on purpose so gullible people would feel sorry for him and forget about the slap and he would get positive promotion

Dumb nikkas like you so slow you couldnt figure this out yourself

Thats why everytime Will was thanking her for support and for taking bullets for him

Bad Boys 4 in Theaters In Summer 2024
Imagine being in your feelings and typing so many words because someone trashed someone for being a drug dealer. Hot damn. The only one who sounds bytchmade is you, praising someone for being a drug dealer and type all this shyt. You're what's wrong with the community. "muh other rappers" they can die too. As a matter of fact, if you're going to sit here and praise these drug dealers, then you can die along with them. The world would be better place. I mean that. People like you are so fukking stupid it's mind-blowing.

The rest of your shyt is some odd ass caping for Jada. I never thought I would see an incel Jada stan yet here we are. :hhh:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine being in your feelings and typing so many words because someone trashed someone for being a drug dealer. Hot damn. The only one who sounds bytchmade is you, praising someone for being a drug dealer and type all this shyt. You're what's wrong with the community. "muh other rappers" they can die too. As a matter of fact, if you're going to sit here and praise these drug dealers, then you can die along with them. The world would be better place. I mean that. People like you are so fukking stupid it's mind-blowing.

The rest of your shyt is some odd ass caping for Jada. I never thought I would see an incel Jada stan yet here we are. :hhh:

Thanks for the compliment im a Jada stan