Jaguar XF

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Oh, they are nice. I pass by a Jaguar Dealership everyday on my way to work. Them cars looks really, really nice. I haven't heard of people having problems out the new one. The old one's, yea they had problems but I haven't heard anything about the new ones.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
when i was looking at cars; a lot of consumer reviews said they had a lot of problems even with the new ones. They're great looking cars though and not too many on the street; but do your research. I've seen stories where cats bought their car and would not start. Plus 28 Gs is a lot to spend on a used car u have no idea what kinda problems it gave the first owner.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
It's a beautiful car all the way around but what makes it :sadbron: is the terrible reliability

This is from the Jaguar forums, a potential buyer asked current XF owners about any issues with their car:

XF reliability - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Half the responses are about:

In the shop again
Catastrophic drivetrain failures
Engine swaps
AC failures
Random electrical problems
Rattles
Noises
Strange sounds

:to: imagine if it had Honda reliability

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I used to work at a Jaguar dealer in the service dept. back in the day. I would not recommend those cars to anyone.

They look :ahh:

But they just aren't worth all the service problems and recalls you will eventually end up having to deal with.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
I used to work at a Jaguar dealer in the service dept. back in the day. I would not recommend those cars to anyone.

They look :ahh:

But they just aren't worth all the service problems and recalls you will eventually end up having to deal with.

^^^ this nikka ain't lying either. Damn near $1k everytime u need service. U need a warranty but shyt ain't even worth the hassle all the parts are overpriced and only the dealer can work on the shyt.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
It's a beautiful car all the way around but what makes it :sadbron: is the terrible reliability

This is from the Jaguar forums, a potential buyer asked current XF owners about any issues with their car:

XF reliability - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Half the responses are about:

In the shop again
Catastrophic drivetrain failures
Engine swaps
AC failures
Random electrical problems
Rattles
Noises
Strange sounds

:to: imagine if it had Honda reliability

it would prob be the goat lux car smh. They might have to take a page out of hyundai's book and start offering 10 year warranties and making sure those engines can make it. All lux cars are expensive to fix but the idea that you cant even make it the first year without a problem make them a terrible buy.