Jamal Murray has proven to me why he’s the best Canadian PG of all time or in route to becoming it.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Shai being a better scorer than Murray is debatable…..sure he scores more but he also gets to the line 11 times a game. His offensive game is heavily dependent on contact and free throws.

Shai doesn’t even have a 50 point game. Murray dropped 2 50 point games and 42 point game in a single series alone. There’s no chance he could ever duplicate what Murray has done in the playoffs…

Faulty argument, many players better than Murray dont have 50 point games...

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Nash would have Aaron Gordon at 25 a game & Jokic's assists would go up kicking back out to Nash.
Nash a career non ring having bum compared to the greatness that is Murray :wow:

Bye bye Nash Canada we don’t need him
We GOT JAMAL MURRAY!!!!
OLYMPIC GOLD HERE WE COME!!!! :damn:

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
fukk a steve nash :pacspit:

Murray was a menace back in 2020 and actually had me shook a lil bit but he wasn’t ready yet. Then he had the setback with that injury(thanks to silver short fukking off season) which was also a blow to Canada basketball in the Olympics
Now he’s arrived. Im sick about how he did my Lakers but with him and Jokic this killer knew what he had to do when Jokic was in a bind the series.
But the minute he wins a ring Canada can officially throw this fukking Nash bytch in the trash
Canada basketball we are in good hands with him and Shai :wow:

Edit: Nash is not even Canadian born he was born in South Africa yall South Africans can claim him we got Jamal :wow:
Jamal dad is white. Nash dad African :martin: