R&B Jamila Woods - HEAVN (Stream)

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Damn I need to come here more often. Didn't even know she dropped anything. Been waiting for a project from her and NoName.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
One of my favorite albums of 2016. I was glad that it was able to get a proper release last year..and that I was able to buy it on vinyl and digital format through her Bandcamp page. I'm looking forward to whatever she does in the future.

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
One of my favorite albums of 2016. I was glad that it was able to get a proper release last year..and that I was able to buy it on vinyl and digital format through her Bandcamp page. I'm looking forward to whatever she does in the future.

Need that on vinyl for sure.

She’s heavy in the Chicago poetry and literary scene, too, so if you’re into that you can follow her moves with that also.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Need that on vinyl for sure.

She’s heavy in the Chicago poetry and literary scene, too, so if you’re into that you can follow her moves with that also.
The vinyl is beautiful. I love the album artwork, so it's nice to have it in larger packaging. lol

I knew she was a poet but haven't delved into her works as of yet. I plan on doing so soon though. She is very talented imo.

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
The vinyl is beautiful. I love the album artwork, so it's nice to have it in larger packaging. lol

I knew she was a poet but haven't delved into her works as of yet. I plan on doing so soon though. She is very talented imo.

Not quite the same lane, but similar, is Ravyn Lenae. Check her out if you haven't yet.