Japanese Students used to be Unruly too

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Teachers could get it too.

...at times even teachers could become the victim of a Bancho and his men or his boys I should say. An interview with three former Bancho gang members gives us some insight into why exactly there were occasional physical altercations between students and teachers.

Former delinquent
There are two types of teachers, one group of teachers is understanding towards the kids, the other group is old-fashioned and rigid. The former is popular among the kids, the latter is hated.

A school teacher must be willing to talk frankly with his boys. Some teachers give themselves ears as if to emphasize that teachers are a different form of existence from school kids

These guys should be punished, otherwise they do harm to less aggressive kids. When some boys don't behave well in the classroom, perhaps they want to show off their authority to other kids, they say, "Come outside I will punish you"

Young teachers fresh out of college don't want to be beaten up by boys, and in order to avoid such problems they decide to scare the boys first they act strictly.

They're making a great mistake their efforts simply make the boys more rebellious against them. Those teachers who are disliked by the boys are poor teachers who do not know how to handle the boys properly.

The kids are all very simple-minded after all. Therefore if the teachers can communicate with them soul to soul, person to person, the kids will all obey them.

But now I'm grateful to those stubborn rigid and Bad Teachers because they taught me that the world is not made up of my friends thanks to them I learned that they are enemies as well as friends in this world end quote

Interesting little bit of info about the strict Japanese school and Japanese culture.

Many in the West, think they're just a bunch of meek and mild robots - but every society has to deal with aggressive, violent, competitive, boisterous, cruel, etc children.