Jeep SRT vs Jeep Trackhawk?

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My dawg PPP must have hit :wow: Bro went from Lexuses and Accords with 180k miles to SRT’s n Trackhawks :wow:

Really it’s down to price between the two. SRTs used are what high $30k to mid $40k depending on miles? Trackhawks are probably double plus sum... Interiors n all that is the same I think so you gotta ask yourself if the extra power is worth $xx,xxx. For me it ain’t, I rather get the SRT and a Rolex or something lol.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Oh shyt I thought @Ethnic Vagina Finder made this thread :russ: I’m high as fukk :pachaha:

Nobody else be posting in here it seems.

That Lexus still calling me :sadcam:

But everybody caught up on it being 14 years old.

The only way you gonna get that car for under $10,000 in that condition is if it has 160k miles and up.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
My dawg PPP must have hit :wow: Bro went from Lexuses and Accords with 180k miles to SRT’s n Trackhawks :wow:

Really it’s down to price between the two. SRTs used are what high $30k to mid $40k depending on miles? Trackhawks are probably double plus sum... Interiors n all that is the same I think so you gotta ask yourself if the extra power is worth $xx,xxx. For me it ain’t, I rather get the SRT and a Rolex or something lol.

I was watching a video where it said trackhawk keep their value well also.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I know the trackhawk is more powerful but if you wanted to buy the vehicle that makes more “sense” which one would you cop?
depends how much money I'm willing to spend, if money is no option then of course the trackhawk, but realistically the srt is fine, this is the same with the durango.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Nobody else be posting in here it seems.

That Lexus still calling me :sadcam:

But everybody caught up on it being 14 years old.

The only way you gonna get that car for under $10,000 in that condition is if it has 160k miles and up.

Breh have you tried Craigslist? Find a car that's in a nice middle class neighborhood. Look at pictures, is the background nice? That's a safe choice, middle class folks always take care of their cars, especially older Lexus owners. Take it to a mechanic, test drive it, then go from there. If you buy from an older person, you really can't go wrong. Just don't buy no shyt with 1000 miles that ain't been driven, recipe for disaster.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh have you tried Craigslist? Find a car that's in a nice middle class neighborhood. Look at pictures, is the background nice? That's a safe choice, middle class folks always take care of their cars, especially older Lexus owners. Take it to a mechanic, test drive it, then go from there. If you buy from an older person, you really can't go wrong. Just don't buy no shyt with 1000 miles that ain't been driven, recipe for disaster.
Craigslist damn near dead. Facebook Marketplace and OfferUp have more traffic. But you can find gems from older people that still use CL tho