Jemele Hill Calls Trump a White Supremacist: ESPN Sends Her a Warning

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yed

Yes black men are fighting these issues in terms of there own survival, where am I wrong

And Black men keep shoring that they prioritize the issues they personally deal with over Black women's, often shutting Black women down when they attempt to voice their concerns with bullshyt like, "we all we got, let's stop being divisive", no different than when cacs start preaching "unity" when shyt gets hot for them.

nikkas is behaving so much like cacs that they're oblivious to it.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Can you provide proof?:usure:

I'm not interested in playing cac games with you nikkas.

But you've all set a very dangerous precedent with this "Where's the proof" shyt y'all are on all of a sudden, best believe it won't be no more calling white people racist around here without providing infallible proof.

North of Death

All Star
Daps
I'm not interested in playing cac games with you nikkas.

But you've all set a very dangerous precedent with this "Where's the proof" shyt y'all are on all of a sudden, best believe it won't be no more calling white people racist around here without providing infallible proof.
:ohhh:So you can't provide proof, gotcha

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
There's actual proof of systemic and violent racism...havent seen proof of black men as a whole shutting black women down systemically on anything other than maybe the black church and that's based of CAC law

Again, when calling individual white people racist, have the infallible proof on deck.