Jen Psaki White House secretary, taking the necessary steps to approach the Border Patrol Incident .

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps

Who would’ve thought this whole time , that the Horses were the common dominator :ohhh:

Vote like your life depends on it brehs ! Don’t vote during the primaries nor should you vote during your local elections . :lolbron:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Where is the Haitian press secretary Karine Jean Pierre?

PascalHaiti_845x400.jpeg

Told y’all how they c00n. Y’all wanna ban me tho. Y’all wanna neg me tho. Cause the truth hurts.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps

PascalHaiti_845x400.jpeg

Told y’all how they c00n. Y’all wanna ban me tho. Y’all wanna neg me tho. Cause the truth hurts.

lol everything is done at face value , shorty been hiding retweeting Kamala in the midst of all of this .

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

PascalHaiti_845x400.jpeg

Biden getting Guantanamo ready

Biden admin seeking contractor to operate a migrant detention facility @ Guantanamo Bay for Haitians

Same admin that “needed more context” to the “alleged” whipping of your own people

White House says "alleged" use of whips against Haitian migrants is "not acceptable"

Where the fukk y’all at?

Salute to your pops, breh

Poster def was trying to diss. You're not alone in noticing the hate. :mjpls:

I’ve never seen a Haitian c00ning.
@Henri Christophe

And that’s not even half the users who negged me or had some shyt to say about it.

I love being proven right :russ: