Jericho speaks on daniel Bryan retirement, concussions, fit finlay, ESPN interview

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
chris Jericho talked about Daniel Bryan’s retirement on the latest episode of Talk is Jericho, which you can listen to over at PodcastOne.com. Here are some highlights of what he said about:

Bryan Retiring: “He retired this week and I know some people are thinking, ‘ah, it’s just a big angle!’ It’s not an angle. It’s very real and I think we can breathe a sigh of relief, as much as it sucks that he can never wrestle again. Let’s be thankful that he got out with his wits about him.” Jericho continued, “I know there was a lot of speculation over the last few months over the WWE holding Daniel Bryan back and everyone was clearing him except for WWE doctors. We should thank the WWE and their doctors for holding out on this because they were right. Daniel went on ESPN this week and said that he has had some post-concussion seizures and he actually has a lesion on his brain caused by concussion. This is serious, serious stuff.”

The Dangers of Concussions: "You talk about the tragedy of Chris Benoit, the movie Concussion…all the work that Chris Nowinski has done. We know this is real. We know it can be very damaging to have a concussion. And at 34 years old, the fact that Daniel Bryan walked away and can have a normal life, and, hopefully, no more symptoms, means more to me than any five-star matches that he can have.”

Backstage incident with Fit Finlay at NXT show: "As usual social media blow up whatever story they can for hits but I will go on record and say it wasn't as bad as it sounded."

Bryan’s Retirement Speech: “If you haven’t seen his final speech on RAW, you’ve got to track it down. It was just riveting, unbelievably emotional, and a great piece of work. Great way to send off, in my opinion, one of the greatest of all times…happy trails to Bryan Danielson. Much respect. One of my all time favorites.

KendoNagasaki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Wolves
The Dangers of Concussions: "You talk about the tragedy of Chris Benoit, the movie Concussion…all the work that Chris Nowinski has done. We know this is real. We know it can be very damaging to have a concussion. I often forget that I have a wife and three kids at home when i'm on the road and i'm in the back of the bus with the boys between shows. And at 34 years old, the fact that Daniel Bryan walked away and can have a normal life, and, hopefully, no more symptoms, means more to me than any five-star matches that he can have.”

Concussions are no joke, brehs :mjcry: