Jerruh's Boys on Bourbon, on Bourbon trying to get over these Blues: Cowboys at Saints Game Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Im going off the eye test he looked damn good at the start of the season lets not be reactionary here. Any way you spin it, there was only about 3 back outpouring him and even with the last few weeks he still averaging 4.4 ypc. I don't know why boys fans always feel the need to blame someone when the facts are right in front of your face. Dude was hurt and the online got hurt, his production slipped. Doesn't mean he's washed.

his 4.4 ypc are a mirage because he averaged over 5 ypg 4 out of a 5 game stretch. And that's NOT because Zeke was running that good, it was because the line was blowing open holes :dame: and he could run 5 yards without getting touched. Over our last 4 games he's averaging around 3 yards a carry, which is complete trash when you consider he is the 3rd highest paid running back in the league. I don't care how hurt the offensive line is, I need more than 3 yards from one of the highest paid backs in the league.

Those 5 and 6 and 7 ypc games were back in September and October. It's December right now. And Zeke has been REALLY bad the last 4 games. 45 yards is the most he has rushed for in a month:scust:.

Personally I'm counting down the days he is gone. If a team would give us the last pick in the draft for Zeke I would take it and hit that team with the :umad: when i see him grinding out 38 yard games for them like he doing for us.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Exactly, you see how none of them criticizing Sean shytting job this season and his trash his offseason moves and drafts led to this point.

:russ: Or how they :cape: and Juelzed/copped pleas for Brees when he wanted to retire and ended up changing his mind outta spite when he got word that Brady was gonna come through in N.O. :rudy:

Imagine their response if Brady himself, Rodgers, or Peyton (when he played) pulled the same stunt. :stopitslime: