Jewish woman arrested for painting swastikas in Borough Park

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Handcuffs

Photo credit Ken Ruinard / staff via Imagn Content Services, LLC

By Curtis Brodner
3 hours ago
http://www.facebook.com/sharer/shar...ocial&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_term=WINSAM

NEW YORK (1010 WINS)-- A 45-year-old Jewish woman was arrested on Wednesday for spray-painting two swastikas on a bus stop in Borough Park, a neighborhood that is home to the largest Jewish population in New York City.

She scrawled one swastika over a billboard calling for an end to anti-Semitism and another inside the bus stop in front of multiple witnesses.

“I am Jewish. This is my art, this is how I express myself. I don’t agree with Judaism and how the Jewish people are,” Hakakian told police after her arrest, according to an anonymous law enforcement who spoke the New York Daily News.

Police charged Farnoush Hakakian with hate crime criminal mischief.

After her release, she started posting anti-Semitic rants on Facebook and announced on Thursday that she intends to convert to Buddhism.

Rhakim

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Inglewood
what do you call a jewish c00n? :jbhmm:

I think they go kinda obvious and just call them "self-hating jews".

Worst case scenario they can run with "kapo" but I've only seen that in books, don't know if actual Jewish people use it in real life cause the insinuations are waaaaaaaaay over the line.