Jim Cornette has a few words for Joey Ryan. Update: Still ethering Joey

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Honestly, I don't get it. His entire schtick has me in the mindset of, "maybe I'm too old for this bullshyt"

shyt is the definition of cac humor that shyt at all in had me like :scust: I don't agree w his feelings on Ibushi and Omega they aren't doing the fukkery they were doing in ddt but he is spot on w this dikk shyt :camby:

Ku$h Parker

For The Burbs Not The Streets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Whether it's Flippy Boys or The Trump Administration ,Corny will never Stop Going In:banderas:

His show on Thursday gonna be HILARIOUS when they talk about his Joey Ryan beef

His Tim Horner rant is a underrated classic

Him shytting on SHS is my Fave:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I don't think I've ever seen someone who was as successful as Cornette was in their chosen profession also be as angry as he is. Yeah, the guy isn't a multi-millionaire, but he's done more than enough that one would assume he'd be....content.

but that's his shtick. He's the "Pro-Wrestling Purist" angry at anything new and different that ruins the sanctity of this "sport". He probably is very content and happy that he was able to turn his personality (over the top in general) and love for wrestling into what he has. At the end of the day he is an entertainer and he knows it. It's more "work" that he cares so much.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I don't know about Jim being able to take Joey Ryan. When Santino confronted Cornette, Jim clearly wanted no part of it and his face ended up turning into the color of a Looney Tunes character when they get angry.

tenor.gif

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about Jim being able to take Joey Ryan. When Santino confronted Cornette, Jim clearly wanted no part of it and his face ended up turning into the color of a Looney Tunes character when they get angry.

tenor.gif
Yes but santino can fight