Jim Harbaugh known epidemiologist gives his thoughts on Covid-19 and football...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These white people are letting society fall...

They don't care.

Go ahead and pack the stadiums...

Give them what they want.

:dahell:

When did cosigning white media lies become the pro-black position?

This covid hysteria is another white supremacist lie. Don't fall for it just cause the cacs have turned this into a right/left issue.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully someone who has it sneezes in your face, you dumb pedo

I've already had it stupid. Only symptom I got was an annoying cough that lasted a few weeks. Other than that, it was actually easier to deal with than a normal cold because it infects the lungs more than the throat. So I didn't have a sore throat to go along with the coughing that is typical of a normal cold.

For anyone with a decent immune system covid is no different than the seasonal flu.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UMich + New Orleans
I've already had it stupid. Only symptom I got was an annoying cough that lasted a few weeks. Other than that, it was actually easier to deal with than a normal cold because it infects the lungs more than the throat. So I didn't have a sore throat to go along with the coughing that is typical of a normal cold.

For anyone with a decent immune system covid is no different than the seasonal flu.

Yo momma should have swallowed