Jim Ryan's Plea to stop the Activision deal

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If Sony loses Call of Duty to Microsoft, they could just bring back SOCOM and Killzone :manny:
And then Sony Stans would immediately pívot to “Who The hell needs COD”.
Ya’ll think I’m trolling but I honestly couldn’t care less about this particular situation.
I still say the Stans are splitting hairs.
You can’t go on rants for years about Microsoft having no games (despite the acquisitions y’all keep listing) and then cry about call of duty. I’ll let y’all cook, but you aren’t going to convince me to care about this issue.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
And then Sony Stans would immediately pívot to “Who The hell needs COD”.
Ya’ll think I’m trolling but I honestly couldn’t care less about this particular situation.
I still say the Stans are splitting hairs.
You can’t go on rants for years about Microsoft having no games (despite the acquisitions y’all keep listing) and then cry about call of duty. I’ll let y’all cook, but you aren’t going to convince me to care about this issue.

I own both consoles and I don't care about this deal.

I'm just saying Sony has IPs they could bring back to soften the blow of losing COD to Microsoft. :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I own both consoles and I don't care about this deal.

I'm just saying Sony has IPs they could bring back to soften the blow of losing COD to Microsoft. :manny:

I’ll never understand the reasoning for sony bringing back very dead IP to compete against the very IP that killed them in the first place now thats its bigger than ever.

If sony want to compete against call of duty they will make games that don’t directly compete with it. Stuff like Bungies new game or Factions is gonna be more rewarding for sony than another military shooter, go after the fortnite/apex market not the bro-shooter market.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I’ll never understand the reasoning for sony bringing back very dead IP to compete against the very IP that killed them in the first place now thats its bigger than ever.

If sony want to compete against call of duty they will make games that don’t directly compete with it. Stuff like Bungies new game or Factions is gonna be more rewarding for sony than another military shooter, go after the fortnite/apex market not the bro-shooter market.
I mean those IPs were killed because they kept dropping shytty installments, not because of Call of Duty. Devs got lazy as fukk and just try to copy Duty. It’s embarrassing.

This whole thing is embarrassing for Sony and I hope they eventually take a fat L