Jobs in Philly

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Send me a PM, I'll redo your resume and cover letter. I'll even prep you for interviews. For a small fee of course.

FYI, I'm a Director of Finance & Admin

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Send me a PM, I'll redo your resume and cover letter. I'll even prep you for interviews. For a small fee of course.

FYI, I'm a Director of Finance & Admin
My shyt isn’t even worth looking at to be honest mainly because I was in college all year round til my pops passed and I stopped going. all i got is shyt bull shyt ass market job on there and when I worked with Special needs kids for a month in high school.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
My shyt isn’t even worth looking at to be honest mainly because I was in college all year round til my pops passed and I stopped going. all i got is shyt bull shyt ass market job on there and when I worked with Special needs kids for a month in high school.

I can still hook you up for a small fee

DrDoom

All Star
Daps

Plenty of IT positions in Philadelphia