Joe Budden’s Former Podcast Cohost Is Depressed She Missed Out On The Spotify Check

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
listening to the interview it sounds like she got caught up in the weird shyt joe and rosenberg had between them...also it seems like maybe he didn’t think she was loyal enough to the show and she was juggling back and forth between the podcast and the hot 97 gig and that maybe she wasn’t giving the podcast her all like in the views episode...I haven’t listened to any of the episodes she did w/ them but it seems like that particular episode is when the divide started
well if she didn't leave we wouldn't have Mal... so...

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Marisa were smart she'd holla at barstool and try to replace the other girl on that Call Her Daddy podcast. Her hoe stories are exactly what that podcast is based on

Blonde shawty is the real talent....other one is dead weight

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, Rosenberg caused all this.

He had no business speaking on or commenting on what their podcast dealings were if he wasn't funding them. If he had issues he should/could have talked to Joe privately but he took it to the fukking Hot97 airwaves and made it public. Joe had an immature response but Rosenberg's initial action was pretty immature too. That dude is a snake.

oh I know...I hate that muthafukka...but I didn’t want to get into shytting on him...fukk him

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Blonde shawty is the real talent....other one is dead weight
I agree. When I heard about the controversy I tried to listen to one of their episodes and I couldn’t make it through the entire thing. But I listened to that 35 minute video no problem. The two of them have way too similar voices and I can’t tell who’s who. They’re also corny as shyt with their jokes. But it can’t be a one person podcast unless they’re going to have guests every week which is going to be a little more difficult considering not everyone is going to be as forthcoming telling stories like that. They’ll need a second host. Marisa could be that.