Joe Budden Podcast Episode 211 - Rasta Pocket

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I wished joe been quiet with this man

He used his power over Kaylin like a motherfukker. This dude took advantage of her not having a home and being loved to tell her that he was going a vacation with his ex girlfriend. That’s mental abuse at its finest.

R Kelly can say to Joe I beat my case too and these are just allegations.

Joe my dude. Check my post history. Never said a bad thing about him with the exception of his corny air piano in the clubbing video lol

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I wished joe been quiet with this man

He used his power over Kaylin like a motherfukker. This dude took advantage of her not having a home and being loved to tell her that he was going a vacation with his ex girlfriend. That’s mental abuse at its finest.

R Kelly can say to Joe I beat my case too and these are just allegations.

Joe my dude. Check my post history. Never said a bad thing about him with the exception of his corny air piano in the clubbing video lol

He couldn't just let it keep going with out speaking on the cases and accusations tho. That only works for so long .The podcast got a crazy amount of female fans and new fans in general who wanted him to speak on it. And it’s not just joe he gotta think bout Rory and Mal too. Hiding behind it and not saying nothing and is worse. Speak on it tell your side get it out the way and move on