Joe budden really took ctg spot..another 1hr interview

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
is this interview worth it though? because i feel like a lot of Budden interviews consist of a whole lot of nothing, but joe suckin up to these artists.

Last edited:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Charlamange interviews aren't shyt if he isn't going in on his subjects... His interviews work better at TBC because he has a specific role. Ive yet to see a good one on one CTG interview

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'd rather listen to Charlamagne interview someone, he has a better personality and funny without effort. Joe solid too.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Teyana is nice but she's outta line with her beef with Kanye. I get her points but Kanye gave her her biggest and best project and the most exposure she's ever gotten.

She can't be too mad at Ye delivering all those things. It's not like Kanye owes her. If you didn't like the roll out, she shouldn't have agreed to do a project with him. You want Kanye, you gotta accept all the Kanye that comes with it. KTSE is fukkin' classic though. Kanye highlighted her perfectly. I bet the stuff Ye cut out was good for the album. Her other projects dragged on and were unlistenable to me. She needs a producer that knows what fat to cut out. Artists have a hard time letting go.