John Cena had his ex-fiancée Nikki Bella sign a 75 page contract before moving in his house

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Is this the official #GMB FOOL PROOF contract.

Can she still get alimony or child support? Any loop holes? Hmmmm.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
After watching these clips- I fukks with Cena....he is a grade A a$$hole
full

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gotta protect yourself on the back end....especially if u high profile and wealthy....my prenup would be ironclad and no amount of " shaming" would make me budge....I can love u and if it don't work you take what you brought and I take what I brought simple as that.....

Documents like this wouldn’t be needed if women weren’t fukking men over. And the sad thing is if I was rich and I got divorced, I would take care of my ex wife handsomely but these chicks be trying to ruin you out here.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
PIMP MUTHAfukkING shyt

"Cena eventually convinced his then-girlfriend to sign the contract, explaining that the agreement was done to protect his finances so he can support his family members.

“You met my family. You think my mom paid for that house herself? She didn’t. My brother lives in that house, they’re expecting a child. My younger brother, he’s got medical problems. I make sure he’s okay. I always tell them, I’m a horrible brother, but I try to be the best provider that I can," Cena said in 2016. "I just don’t want to ever be in a position where that’s in jeopardy.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Always treat people how you want to be treated, especially in a romantic relationship. I know this sound like John Cena protecting himself but, in reality he's just letting her know that he dosent genuinely care about her or see her as anything more than live in regular p*ssy that he can readily get rid of when he feels like it. I'm positive he wouldn't want anyone to treat him that way. She was dumb for signing that. If he doesn't feel like he wants a permanent healthy relationship after his last divorce than he should find a woman that feels the same way.

You are right in theory, but when a dude gets burned, I can't blame them. :yeshrug:

If you weren't with him from when he was broke and trying to build, then :francis:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Pretty obvious Brie was more wife material, while Nikki was the better looking yet more superficial sister who prob whined constantly .

If cena just wanted a celebrity marriage, he would've stayed.

But Cena seems like a real dude and he doesn't need a wife for image, bc his career is already set
Or getting engaged was the kind of image he needed to move into acting in actual studio films not financed by wrestling.