Jon Connor Signs To Dr. Dre’s Aftermath Records

CAVEMAN

PyrexPyramid
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Bay
People already hating on someone they probably have not heard a track from? I know the dude he said something about him another 'gangsta' aint heard shyt.

Jon Connor is dope better than most which is out there check out Season 2 and the rest of his mixtapes
blood I listened to him a few times for a few years now cuz people keep acting like he's getting better, -- did I not expound on how boring & "very serious" he presents himself? Did you not notice the "vaguely" I placed in front of gangsta? Do you not get what I was trying to say?

By the way, he's not bad at rapping, he's just generic & boring & not gonna make it out the bushes.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Look at you dudes acting like Dre's yard is a graveyard. As if every thing on Aftermath goes to shyt.

No, sometimes it don't work out because you're not good enough, you don't live up to potential, you don't work hard enough or Dre didn't do it right. That's the way it is with everything.

If you do things right, then you'll be on a level with legends. Dre's given us DOC, NWA, Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Daz, Eminem, 50 Cent, The Game and Kendrick Lamar. That's 10+ legends from one family tree.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
1360508954_looking-at-watch.png

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn I forgot about Jon Connor:wow:

I was happy as shyt when I heard this news. I downloaded the Eminem mixtape he did and it was flames. Dre need to stop bullshyttin

Killalex

Hov did it so you don't have to
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDE
He been on Aftermath over a year now, any results?