Jorge Masvidal fractured Colby Covington’s tooth in alleged street attack

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I don't despise anyone more than I despise Colby Convington.

So happy Usman beat the breaks off of him twice

SPORT-PREVIEW-Colby-Covington-X-Ray.jpg

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
ufc isn't real life
colby proved he's da better ufc fighter
but when u bring up ppls kids and family your takin things to a new level.

at da end of da day he ran from a real life fight, called the cops, and pressed charges. so he's a bytch. happy to talk shyt in a more controlled and protective environment, but is scared to death in real life

like i said, the 25 mins dont matter. khabib made conor quit and would fukk him up if he saw him on da street for talkin about his wife, father, religion etc. this isnt wwe
I'm not even sure what you're arguing here. UFC isn't real life:gucci:? So did they agree to let Covington win the fight? Khabib situation is not the same because he actually stepped into the ring and shut Conor up. Masvidal had the chance to do it but couldn't:yeshrug:. At the end of the day I'm not going lose sleep over either one of them I just find it funny that someone who claims to be a BMF and how tough he is, didn't have any of that energy while he catching an L in the ring:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even sure what you're arguing here. UFC isn't real life:gucci:? So did they agree to let Covington win the fight? Khabib situation is not the same because he actually stepped into the ring and shut Conor up. Masvidal had the chance to do it but couldn't:yeshrug:. At the end of the day I'm not going lose sleep over either one of them I just find it funny that someone who claims to be a BMF and how tough he is, didn't have any of that energy while he catching an L in the ring:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
fighting in a cage is a sport, it is not real life.
there's rules and regulations, that shyt was business.
u dont seem to understand that their beef is personal and isnt over just because one beat da other in a cage fight.

khabib would fukk up conor in da streets even if he had lost the fight. the shyt has no barring in real life. these dudes involved babies, wives, religion, fathers etc the gloves are off

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
fighting in a cage is a sport, it is not real life.
there's rules and regulations, that shyt was business.
u dont seem to understand that their beef is personal and isnt over just because one beat da other in a cage fight.

khabib would fukk up conor in da streets even if he had lost the fight. the shyt has no barring in real life. these dudes involved babies, wives, religion, fathers etc the gloves are off

Breh you cain be serious. People can die over p*ssy ass sucker punches, I will never applaud it. You both fighters you got beef with that man fukking fight him :mjlol:

Real life involves guns and weapons, if colby turned around and stabbed him is he the bigger man now? Yall ridiculous got me defending covington shameful :snoop:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you cain be serious. People can die over p*ssy ass sucker punches, I will never applaud it. You both fighters you got beef with that man fukking fight him :mjlol:

Real life involves guns and weapons, if colby turned around and stabbed him is he the bigger man now? Yall ridiculous got me defending covington shameful :snoop:

ya it's very shameful lol
but obviously you dont understand that ufc is entertainment and in real life, ppl get sucker punched and beat up everyday.

right or wrong; its da consequences u pay when u wanna talk about ppls kids.

colby called the police and pressed charges when shyt got too steamy lol

he's a bytch who knows how to wrestle in a cage..but he's a bytch

killacal

Banned
Daps
Colby stans crying, begging for jorge to be arrested. Ol boy been talking crazy about any and everybody for how long? Countless racist remarks and insulting opponents family, and they love em for it. shytting on random fighters etc. He'll be aight. It is what it is:unimpressed:
Anyone that supports colby is a fakkit that needs their teeth knocked in :unimpressed:

And Colby grabbed Jorge in their fight and hugged him all 5 rounds so he didn't get beat up :dame:
Colby is a pillow handed crotch sniffer:dame:

The one second Jorge got loose he rocked colby in that fight:mjlol:

Toothless fakkit...chimaev will eat that police calling Karen... Allahu Akbar:blessed:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Anyone that supports colby is a fakkit that needs their teeth knocked in :unimpressed:

And Colby grabbed Jorge in their fight and hugged him all 5 rounds so he didn't get beat up :dame:
Colby is a pillow handed crotch sniffer:dame:

The one second Jorge got loose he rocked colby in that fight:mjlol:

Toothless fakkit...chimaev will eat that police calling Karen... Allahu Akbar:blessed:
Reason why ufc is unwatchable to me