JOYNER LUCAS VS KAREN CIVIL " YOU STOLE 60K FROM ME!, Update : Karen Civil Blasted Part 2 in OP

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Don’t understand why regular people care about this deep industry bullshyt

8,000 people were really interested in some publicist stealing 60K from a C-list rapper like Joyner Lucas

ShadeRoom comments lit for this bullshyt

She can show them how to scam and finesse their way into the circles of the stars they idolize

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
This shyt proves if you want to hold people accountable, along with well researched articles, you should also bring the fukkery

Yeah. When you're exposing scammers and people with shytty character, rarely are they gonna go quietly into the night. They're gonna buck back, so you have to be prepared for that. Unfortunately though, sometimes that's what it takes.

...Although taking people to court also sends a message pretty loud and clear, too. :ufdup:

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps
Seen this elsewhere

eqoDnxZ.jpg

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yeah. When you're exposing scammers and people with shytty character, rarely are they gonna go quietly into the night. They're gonna buck back, so you have to be prepared for that. Unfortunately though, sometimes that's what it takes.

...Although taking people to court also sends a message pretty loud and clear, too. :ufdup:
Someone get Patrisse Cullors and Deray in a clubhouse

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Don’t understand why regular people care about this deep industry bullshyt

8,000 people were really interested in some publicist stealing 60K from a C-list rapper like Joyner Lucas

ShadeRoom comments lit for this bullshyt

I think it's because situations like this are peeks behind the curtain that most people won't know about, so it interests people. And also because Karen has done this to multiple people before, who are speaking out now because of Joyner.

That, and it's just scummy behavior in general. If Joyner had just thrown out accusations without receipts, it's hard to say if everyone would be paying attention as much.