JPMorgan’s Racist Practices Exposed In Bombshell Secret Recording

Kenwins01

Pro
Daps
I opened a business account with them and deposit over 10k in the account and when I went to do my first transaction my account was frozen. I had to go in the bank and show ID to have the account “thawed out” ....I was mad as shyt but my wife was like stop thinking it’s always a race thing. Now look at this shyt. Smh

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Jamaica is a wicked place. I stayed in two places Montego Bay first and Mandeville second. Both big cities.

But I wouldn't advise Montego Bay or everyone calls it Mo Bay anymore. Crime! Cats are wilding out in Mo Bay. Not a place to raise a family, can't stand feeling tense all damn time.

Still Mo Bay at night is just amazing! Nothing like walking with a beer in your hand, stop off to get some jerk chicken and cool people and beautiful women everywhere and the ocean is view.

All Jamaica needs is one tough-ass Prime Minister to fix crime and I fly back instantly.
Mandeville is pretty nice. That's usually where I stay when I visit Jamaica. I'm originally from May Pen but you won't catch me out there after dark so I stay in Mandeville or St. Elizabeth.
Jamaica is a beautiful place but like you said it's wicked too.