JRB - Keep It Pushing Album October 21 (tracklisting)

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@producingfire @bigrodthe1 @LauderdaleBoss i got the prelisten link for u guys but we drop this week!

Coli Tunnel Fam

Tracklisting

1. Humble Intro
2. Protect (feat iamJMARS, Langston Bristol)
3. The Professional (feat iamJMARS)
4. Study Hall (feat iamJMARS)
5. Champagne (feat Lucero)
6. Goals & Dreams (feat Jwalt)
7. Thelonious Bob (feat Logic)
8. Save it All
9. The Dawn (feat iamJMARS)

Last edited:

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
dope visuals and this beat is super super breezy. the rapper is spittin' and in the pocket perfectly with an original flow. it sounds contemporary but an old head like me can appreciate. great work!

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Fire, cat on the mic did some work too. I'd def cop a tape from them if one is in the works. JRB's transition into what he's doing now sonically is :whoo:

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Fire, cat on the mic did some work too. I'd def cop a tape from them if one is in the works. JRB's transition into what he's doing now sonically is :whoo:
Thank u bro! Jmars got 3 songs on JRB album Keep it Pushing that drops in October.

There is another guy from ya area Langston Bristol that we got on the album. You heard of him before?

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thank u bro! Jmars got 3 songs on JRB album Keep it Pushing that drops in October.

There is another guy from ya area Langston Bristol that we got on the album. You heard of him before?
:whoo: oh word, yeah he's dope/very versatile. Needs some more hype around him real talk. I see why he's on the album that's a perfect fit as well. JRB out there doing better matchups/collabo's than most of these vets in the game:mjlit::francis:

It takes an OG to plant that seed of knowledge tho, salute:salute:

Last edited:

franknitty711

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:whoo: oh word, yeah he's dope/very versatile. Needs some more hype around him real talk. I see why he's on the album that's a perfect fit as well. JRB out there doing better matchups/collabo's than most of these vets in the game:mjlit::francis:

It takes an OG to plant that seed of knowledge tho, salute:salute:
Yeah been fun just my son and I been putting this album together. His goal with this one turned from a beat tape with a couple artists to a compilation. He is doing the mixing, mastering, most of everything on his own. All learned technique by doing....

:mjgrin: