Jury Duty: Horror stories?

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
This post isn't meant to make fun of any body....
In jury duty doing my civic duty today:stopitslime::scust::sadbron: and the fukkery is :snoop:.

Get to the courthouse and the following happened:

- in the security line, a breh 3 people in front of me strips down to his draws before going through the metal detector. (Mental illness in real)

- get in line to check in, another breh is in line repeatedly saying/ mumbling something to the effect, "these mufukkas keep playing with me, shyt, they used to pay you now they don't. Man, fukk this shyt." (Mental illness in real)

- in the jury lounge waiting to be called, same mumbling breh coughs like crazy to where shyt is coming up. The kicker is slurps whatever the fukk came up and ate it. :scust::dahell::mindblown::camby:

Brehs and brehettes, I had to dip and go outside a get fresh air. Almost vomited my damn self.
:ld:

Still have a couple more hours of this too....:lupe:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I love jury duty.

Job pays for time out
Bs for a few hours in the court house
Play a characterto avoid certain cases

Last year i got paid over $400 for 2 weeks of service. Its was more like a month because the judge got sick, the snitches acted up a few days cutting duty early and a day fell on a federal holiday.:russ::blessed:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've been called twice. No horror stories, but one time I'm in there and my name got called to walk over to a certain area so I did so. A few other names got called, and then I heard one familiar name. Didn't pay it too much attention. Sat down and heard someone else call my name, turned and it was someone I hadn't seen since high school. Neither one of our numbers got called, so he knew about a nice restaurant. We went down there and he paid for it. That lunch made up for my wasted hours.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
dat moment when a jury stories thread dies because black men are consistently removed from the courts

UNLESS

You a fakkit.

No one should have stories unless the story is, "I was removed because I am black."

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
The only jury duty i've served is taking out the trash I threw that shyt in
caIcxOt.png

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
dat moment when a jury stories thread dies because black men are consistently removed from the courts

UNLESS

You a fakkit.

No one should have stories unless the story is, "I was removed because I am black."
I was honest last year about my views:russ:. I all but told the judge that his industry of choice aint shyt but in a respectful, philosophical manner:mjgrin:. He felt some type of way cuz he interviewed me 3x getting more dismissive each time.

They couldnt tell if i was a educated :mjpls:negro or a militant. I'll tell you what though, a black man walked free at the end. I made sure the jury was hung.
i think he was guilty. The state had almost no evidence, only heresy from criminals lying on themselves:snoop: how you lie about shyt we see you sign/say during a police interview on video. Him and his crew kilt some girl over a ph9ne they tossed 4 mins later