Just had tie rods put on the front, do i definitely need an alignment?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just figured i'd throw a thread up

im sure ill get one anyway, but it seems like it's rolling straight as fukk :ehh: this a necessary thing? got an oil change in 3k miles and i was just gonna wait til then if it's not really a pressing issue

bignell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You definitely need an alignment.Rebuilt my front end last year and ruined a front tire not getting the alignment......If its not aligned properly your going eat your inner/outer portion of your front tires..

Last edited:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
WHEEL ALIGNMENT ISN'T JUST ABOUT MAKING IT STRAIGHT. IT CAN ROLL RIGHT BUT IF THE TIRES AREN'T PITCHED RIGHT THEY CAN EAT THE EDGES OF YOUR TIRES UP FAST. AND IT'S KIND OF DANGEROUS FOR TRACTION. THE WHOLE TIRE ISN'T GRIPPING THE GROUND. DEFINITELY GET ONE DONE.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHEEL ALIGNMENT ISN'T JUST ABOUT MAKING IT STRAIGHT. IT CAN ROLL RIGHT BUT IF THE TIRES AREN'T PITCHED RIGHT THEY CAN EAT THE EDGES OF YOUR TIRES UP FAST. AND IT'S KIND OF DANGEROUS FOR TRACTION. THE WHOLE TIRE ISN'T GRIPPING THE GROUND. DEFINITELY GET ONE DONE.
yeah just did it today, that 60 dollar sears groupon. they tightened it up pretty nice :ehh: