Just Listened to Biggie's "Life After Death" & "Greatest Hits" albums...

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
if biggie was still alive he woulda rippd rick a new a$$hole his huge turds couldnt.
diddy is so overzealous. first it was talking on all the records..then it was bad business choices...then it was adding fuel to fires he tried to burn people with.
so i wouldnt doubt hed cosign an individual, who in a shadow on the wall looks like big...
he'd try to sell a pic of the shadow and SAY it was biggies for a buck.
disgrace comparing an ex c.o. to the black frank white.
fukkin puff puff the magic dragon living in a fantasy.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
^^^ Yeah I don't get why Ross is compared to Big. The flows are different, The beats are different, and Big wasn't a boss like that anyway. fukk diddy's dikkriding

nah, that's where you wrong. BIG was a boss and was on that Don shyt heavy on L.A.D. His whole demeanor was of a boss IMO after the first album, the way he would take over a guest feature without trying to, the fly minks and rings, Versace glasses, the cane. that's what made him so dope to me, without trying too hard he came across as that nikka. he referred to himself as "the East Coast Don" in his last interview. he was on that Boss shyt, he just didn't announce it in every verse like Ross. Hell, Jay was on some boss shyt on RD without saying he was a boss.

aRoMaN21

Daps
nah, that's where you wrong. BIG was a boss and was on that Don shyt heavy on L.A.D. His whole demeanor was of a boss IMO after the first album, the way he would take over a guest feature without trying to, the fly minks and rings, Versace glasses, the cane. that's what made him so dope to me, without trying too hard he came across as that nikka. he referred to himself as "the East Coast Don" in his last interview. he was on that Boss shyt, he just didn't announce it in every verse like Ross. Hell, Jay was on some boss shyt on RD without saying he was a boss.

:childplease:
rick ross shouldnt be compared to BIG.
fukkouttahere
how can you be bossy when the police are on your side?? youre not bossy, youre a fukking informant

MoneyBags

Daps
Reppin
East Side!
Comparing Rick Ross to Biggie is a disgrace.

Anyway, even though Biggie wasn't as intricate as Nas, Rae, and them, he had sick wordplays and classic verses for days.

Do anyone know if Can't Stop The Reign was Big's last song?

no. that verse was actually on the bad boy mixtape vol 4 after the interlude where Puff disses Pac/Death Row. he spits that verse over the No Time beat and it's the unedited version. "a lime to a lemon/my D.C women/bringing in coke and heroin in condos with elevators in em" and this was in 96. his last song was It's All About Benjamins Remix according to his book. (he also did Victory during this same session in LA).

aRoMaN21

Daps
Puff disses Pac/Death Row. he spits that verse over the No Time beat and it's the unedited version. "a lime to a lemon/my D.C women/bringing in coke and heroin in condos with elevators in em" and this was in 96. his last song was It's All About Benjamins Remix according to his book. (he also did Victory during this same session in LA).

:pacspit:

MoneyBags

Daps
Reppin
East Side!
:childplease:
rick ross shouldnt be compared to BIG.
fukkouttahere
how can you be bossy when the police are on your side?? youre not bossy, youre a fukking informant

nikka did you read what i said? i was actually dissing ross by saying that BIG didn't have to announce that shyt in every verse, of course Ross can't be compared to BIG.

aRoMaN21

Daps
my face was for you saying JAY was a boss back when.
sorry i didnt highlight

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I feel old as shyt that there are fans out there that are just now "discovering" Biggie.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I feel old as shyt that there are fans out there that are just now "discovering" Biggie.

Lol, I'm not just now "discovering" Biggie, breh. I'm from the South, nikkas didn't and don't listen to Biggie. It was ALL Pac. I just so happened to give his albums a listen a few weeks ago and was like :ehh:.