Just passed CISM

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I said I was shooting for CISM at end of July, but only missed that by a week. Just got back from taking and passing the CISM.

overall not a technical test, it damn near pure management and theory. If you tak the cissp or cysa its a simple test to transition into. Once you read realize the isaca concepts you are good.

Like usual if you have anythng you want to know ask me and ill also do my best to hit you up with the study materials I used.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
I said I was shooting for CISM at end of July, but only missed that by a week. Just got back from taking and passing the CISM.

overall not a technical test, it damn near pure management and theory. If you tak the cissp or cysa its a simple test to transition into. Once you read realize the isaca concepts you are good.

Like usual if you have anythng you want to know ask me and ill also do my best to hit you up with the study materials I used.
I just passed the CISA last week and it was alot easier than I thought it would be. I was thinking of doing CISSP or CRISC next, but a guy I met at a conference told me to focus on CISM. I've been in IT Audit for almost 4 years now. What do you suggest? And how would you rank these tests in terms of difficulty?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Depends on what you want ti do career wise but while you are in ISACA mode I would knock the cism out and then go for cissp. In general that will have you very marketable

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I just passed the CISA last week and it was alot easier than I thought it would be. I was thinking of doing CISSP or CRISC next, but a guy I met at a conference told me to focus on CISM. I've been in IT Audit for almost 4 years now. What do you suggest? And how would you rank these tests in terms of difficulty?
congrats on passing the cisa