Just put meat in this nyggas taco

TL15

Veteran
Daps
:dame:

So I’m a little down on my luck and I picked up a few shifts at Taco Bell. I’m not fancy, work is work and I’m planning on quitting tomorrow once we get paid :manny:

So anyway this whiny short overweight dude always comes through the drive through talking bout how his last Baja Blast didn’t have enough ice, his Doritos loco taco didn’t have enough Doritos dust :stopitslime: and then he goes on about something else. Wasn’t really paying attention like that.

I did hear that he said he said something about no meat but trust me this shyt ain’t meat :mjlol:

So I loaded that bytch up with extra meat topping. I put that shyt on his taco, in his churros, and even in his drink :dead:

I hope he come back but honestly the little geo metro he had didn’t look like it had much life left :mjlol:

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
Did his car have this bumper sticker on it?

CUM-KISS-APPROVED-removebg-preview.png

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Same shyt with me OP

My manager at Mighty Weenie put me on the frycook, when he KNOWS that's not my specialty. Ended up with grease burns all day. I wanted to quit on the spot, but I realized rent is due and I want to buy that new Madden NFL video game :mjcry: