Just quit my job today

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Just go for the money.
I'm about to give notice that this is my last week, as well.
I like the people here make decent money but I feel brain dead like I'm repeating the same day over on the daily basis.

I'm Going to take a pay cut but ill be working for me as I'm partnering with someone for our own businesses.

But it's time for a change.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
u asking did u lose but no one can say yes or no...none of us know your condition even with your description. Asking if u lost is irrelevant because whats done is done....This could be the best thing to ever happen to u. On Monday one of your supervisers might be some Stacey Dash looking 30 year old with a fetish for guys who are into Basquiat and u two might have an affair where she drinks all of the paint from the tip of your paintbrush every lunch break in the fire exit that she only has the key to leading to an affair that gets u a raise (no pun) later down the line. Or the job could suck donkey balls and be the worst mistake u ever made. No one has a crystal ball. Only time will tell where your decision will lead you.

I hear you buts its always scary to leave a position were your comfortable for something new, so far everybody has been supportive of my decision except my mother(shes been working for the same cie for 30 yrs)

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hear you buts its always scary to leave a position were your comfortable for something new, so far everybody has been supportive of my decision except my mother(shes been working for the same cie for 30 yrs)

Dude....Thats what u supposed to do as a man...Adapt to different things. Art Of War stresses that u have to be able to adapt like water can adapt to temperatures and become ice or vapor.....Wether life is cold or things get hot water adapts. This is the life lesson we are to emulate.

*Also...that description about having an affair with the supervisor....Or any co worker IS A NO NO......having office affairs is a absoluty NO. Work is work and play is play, avoid any flirting or any gestures indicating anything outside of a work freidnly enviornment. Do not flirt with the females at your job...Keep it strictly professional....U will regret it down the line if u do the opposite*

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Dude....Thats what u supposed to do as a man...Adapt to different things. Art Of War stresses that u have to be able to adapt like water can adapt to temperatures and become ice or vapor.....Wether life is cold or things get hot water adapts. This is the life lesson we are to emulate.

*Also...that description about having an affair with the supervisor....Or any co worker IS A NO NO......having office affairs is a absoluty NO. Work is work and play is play, avoid any flirting or any gestures indicating anything outside of a work freidnly enviornment. Do not flirt with the females at your job...Keep it strictly professional....U will regret it down the line if u do the opposite*

I learned the hard way not shyt were you eat a couple of years ago so I dont do that, but there is nothing wrong with smashing those ex co workers now:smugdraper:,my old boss(sexy latina) sent me an email today saying we should keep in touch :manny:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I learned the hard way not shyt were you eat a couple of years ago so I dont do that, but there is nothing wrong with smashing those ex co workers now:smugdraper:,my old boss(sexy latina) sent me an email today saying we should keep in touch :manny:

There's no rule against dating ex co workers, do ya thing........I can already see u and ya old boss on that first date having a good time...

1256823978_grinding_granny.gif