Just saw Crash again...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
First saw it when I was 16, last saw it maybe 4-5 years ago (it was on some cable channel)...

Easily one of the best movies I've ever seen, Top 20 type shyt, and the older I get, the more it resonates. I think probably the biggest relatability is that is basically what life in America is like----->different ethnicities who, except for a very few places, coexist in separate bubbles with stereotypes of everyone else, different groups of people who only mingle when absolutely necessary in most cases...

This is such a racist, fukked up nation...

shyt was brilliantly scripted and acted and touching in several different spots...

If yall ain't seen it yet it's on Netflix, go watch it before they take it down. It's a drama, deals with many themes from racism to human trafficking but in general it captures the essence of the social dynamic between groups of different backgrounds in America. All star cast, waaaaayyyy too many muhfukkas to list, go watch this shyt!

Sonny Bonds

All Star
Supporter
Daps
When I clicked on the thread, I wasn’t sure if it was going to be the racism Crash or the sex and car crashes Crash.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I’m pretty sure everyone has seen it already breh. It did win a Oscar. I’m also sure most ppl don’t even like it. Me personally I remember liking it a lot when it first came out. Plus i got to see Jennifer Esposito titty meats which was :wow: for me

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I’m pretty sure everyone has seen it already breh. It did win a Oscar. I’m also sure most ppl don’t even like it. Me personally I remember liking it a lot when it first came out. Plus i got to see Jennifer Esposito titty meats which was :wow: for me

The year it came out, 05-06 school year, that's when I moved to Fayetteville and did my junior year at Smith. I remember Crash coinciding with the year I lived there just like I remember the hot music at that time...

I remember enjoying Esposito sexy ass too lol...