Kamala On Hulk Hogan’s Racist Comments: “He’s Not Racist At All”

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Hogan specifically said that black dudes who meet a certain standard he's cool with. That's still racist to be picking and choosing like that, even if certain black guys were treated well by him. That's only because Hogan considered them good enough.

First of all, let it be known that i'll never look at Hogan the same way again...
And i agree w/ you & what ur saying....

...but at the end of the day, ppl say slick sh*t about other races all the time.....this site is a prime example. Yet & still I bet most of you don't/won't treat those ppl you talk sh*t about any different than u normally do on a day to day basis.

Hogan just so happened to get caught on tape.

Everybody has a problem with comments/stereotypes directed at them, but have no problem directing similar comments/stereotypes to others.

They can always just choose to remain silent.

This is true.

But if they're asked about it, then they give a response. :manny:

The most disappointing aspect of this to me is someone of Hulk Hogan's life stature and life experiences al across the world, on every continent and meeting nearly every race of people can still feel this way. Or at lleast he did 8 years ago

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Is anyone really surprised? He played an outdated African stereotype for a gimmick.

I really think you guys need to look at things NOT from a 2015 perspective. Kamala started in the 1970's wrestling. What did you want him to be? What should he have done during that era to draw heat to become successful given his physique & skill?

Kamala existed at a time when majority Black wrestlers talked with a rap, wore jheri curls, or they wore stereotypical Black clothes & they danced, etc. ie All the tropes that defined stereotypical Black. So why criticize Kamala and let the others go?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's the same old shyt Spike Lee told everyone with that scene in Do The Right Thing

I'm sure Hulk was cool with plenty of black folks until he thought one was fukking his daughter

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Its pretty obvious how hoegan was. He was one of those dudes that would be consider his black friends to somehow be separate from "nikkas". He damn sure isnt going to let you be apart of his bloodline but he would probably say shyt like "you're so well spoken for a black guy, you're not like those hoodie wearing nikkas etc" Basically the typical cac

Michael Jordan & Charles Barkley are on that no nikka shyt also but we not erasing them from NBA history.

Truth200

Banned
Daps

On what he would say to Hogan if he saw him now:

"The first thing I'd do is shake his hand and hug him, just like we always do. That wouldn't change. Then I might say, 'Hey man, what happened?' But it'd be with a smiling face."

jg95DSR.png