Kanye on Jimmy Kimmel: Confirms hes an absolute c00n & trump supporter; UPDATE: DODGES QUESTION

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Politifact proved what the hill link was saying

The separation was happening for decades with pictures of it during Obama administration
No it didnt...:mjlol:....and I find it hilarious that you can't provide a number of links on this....they are very far and few between...if I Google "Trump Child Immigrant Separation"...there are a shyt load of stories and accusations...like I said keep trying cac....:umad:....

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
This is from June 25th 2018....:russ:....
When I heard news stories of nearly 3,000 children separated from their parents at the border, my heart broke for them. Now President Trump claims to have ended the separation of families, instead placing parents and their children in family detention — jails like the one my son, who was 6 at the time, and I were in
She was locked up but with her child....her child was never separated from her....:umad:...try again cac....

℃ertifed

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've always disliked Kanye, just always thought he was a lame ass dude and annoying af. He got super popular and everyone was calling him a goat, then he married the biggest whore in Hollywood now he's a full blown Trump supporter.

Thank God I never gave this dude my money for anything.

shyt on George Bush but c00n for Trump brehs :yeshrug:

fukking Kanye West...:hhh: The next time something happens to him when a white man tears him down, we should let him fend for himself fukk him. he wants to c00n that badly accept the consequences...:manny:

Even him going quiet and looking "stumped" when Kimmel asked him the question is a form of minstrel c00ning.
Hes playing up to the host.

Ye is terrible man.
He gets a chance to answer...and still doesn't answer :dahell: :rockwtfusay:

:confusedjagfan:

"civil conversations" :mjlol:

WHATS YOUR ANSWER, KANYE?! :letmesee:

:yeshrug:

Daps
How can a user be so deep in the red, get bushed multiple times a year, and escape a permanent ban?

giphy.gif