Kanye West goes off on paparazzi…“You outside my house at 4am. What you mean relax?”

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
MF know who to try

Notice nikkas dont fukk with LL after he mauled some dude who broke into his house

Paparazzi aint trying to risk getting their ribs and orbital socket shattered over some pictures
Cause you gon have to spend whatever you made off them pictures on medical fees

better keep that shyt to public areas

Damn, how long ago was that ?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Precisely. You only really see paparazzi harassing people in the hotspot cities. When's the last time anyone's ever heard of a celebrity getting hounded by paparazzi in Nunavut? This is why certain celebrities like Keanu Reeves don't get seen often unless they've got a big role coming. They live in places where there's not much going on, and it's more trouble than it's worth to go fly to some quiet city to maybe get a quick snap or two of some celebrity.

Plus celebrities have more than one property they stay at, so even if they needed a residency nearby for work purposes, they could still have a house far away from the noise.

And Ye has already been in trouble with dealing with paparazzi, so it was smart of him to move out of there and be with nature. It's quite possible that this incident was the moment where he started thinking of getting the hell out of there.

I’d have a big ass house in the Carolinas or the Pacific Northwest. I’d see no reason to live in LA. I would only keep an apartment for when I was working. You can record anywhere if you’re an artist and if you’re an actor you can do 2-3 movies a year (like 90 days each time) and then chill the rest of the year.