Kayla Braxton had a tragic mulatto moment on this 4th.

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
it's laughable how easily people buy the kayla being a rape baby story

-string of kids with different "baby daddy's"

-in and out of jail ( most likely drugs , hooking )

-string of abusive boyfriends

-abusive alcoholic trailer park trash boyfriend that held a gun to her head and later drank himself to death

-didn't report the "supposedly rape" because she was breaking parole ( most likely having drugs' in her system )

-lost her kid's because she got sent to prison

i mean seriously to hear how Kayla describes her mother she the definition white trash crack/meth whore white woman in any town usa

it's more likely Kayla was conceived because her mother was chasing a high in a crackhouse then she was raped innocently bringing home the groceries late night

and if Kayla has any brains at all as a grown woman she truthfully knows mostly likely her real father was two-bit pimp/ drug dealer or trick her mom was turning and the rape story was just a cover story for her abusive racists trash boyfriends to explain her not being a "n!gger lover"

Damn, breh you put some stank on that one :picard: Called her moms, an N-word lover and everything :picard:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Trying to find it, but I only for certain WhatCulture spoke about it, also you don't see her, Becky, Natalya, and Sasha in any pics. I'll keep looking

I know the pic below was making the rounds...

maxresdefault.jpg