KD calls out Jay Williams for saying he said “Don’t you ever compare me to Giannis”

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
True but at the same time KD was confronting J will about something J will said on air so while I think J will was in the wrong with this KD should be smart enough to know that JWill could have went back on air and told the world that KD confronted him about the Giannis comparison

I mean, they (were) really good friends. Tight. There's a lot of people who are close with NBA players and know to keep their mouth shut about things they hear and see. IMO Jay Williams violated code in a major way. Whether KD is lying or not is irrelevant cuz his friend shouldn't be airing out private conversations anyway. He was using that convo for clout and notoriety. Whack shyt.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, they (were) really good friends. Tight. There's a lot of people who are close with NBA players and know to keep their mouth shut about things they hear and see. IMO Jay Williams violated code in a major way. Whether KD is lying or not is irrelevant cuz his friend shouldn't be airing out private conversations anyway. He was using that convo for clout and notoriety. Whack shyt.

Yep that's what it was

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
The way Drake uses it is not how East Coast cats use it....Drake only started using that shyt after he tried to siphon slang and lingo from UK and Island brehs
ex. Talk to your mans about that, fam

vs.

Mans is upset, yeah?
A better example would be how DMX speaks vs. how Giggs speaks. The latter is what Aubrey is going for

oh aiird.

i dont pay any attention to drake.

i was basing it off of what i read in text in this thread.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Jay is clearly in the wrong here, violated all codes and needed to be called out. You’re already a well respected analyst, no need to get chatty patty just to say you had the scoop. Doing too much.
:hhh:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

cosign