Kevin Gates new album “I’m Him” dropping September 6th

Daps
Luca brasi 3 was fire

Still in rotation.

Now that shyt was fire, he only had 2 or 3 misses out tha whole thang on that mf boi that tryna yea that in god I trust (I was slappin that last night) that find you again, he was in his element right their.

Now he tryna thug tha charts & sound like a nicca that sound like him.

Daps
This nicca been ona slow decline since i do this ona regular. Claim to be tha plug & a gangsta while yo company signed under atlantic and let them white folks tell you what you can & cant drop. Gates needa say fuc that & drop them raw ass snippets we been fiendin fo.

Nicca tired of patiently waiting on this nicca mayne it was 2- 3 whole ass years since we originally heard them snippets he just recently dropped (Neverland, this big bytch holda hunnit.) That 83 babies was average too.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
This nicca been ona slow decline since i do this ona regular. Claim to be tha plug & a gangsta while yo company signed under atlantic and let them white folks tell you what you can & cant drop. Gates needa say fuc that & drop them raw ass snippets we been fiendin fo.

Nicca tired of patiently waiting on this nicca mayne it was 2- 3 whole ass years since we originally heard them snippets he just recently dropped (Neverland, this big bytch holda hunnit.) That 83 babies was average too.
You switchin up huh:patrice:

Don’t go back on yo word when the album drop:ufdup: