Kevin Hart is more a glorified story teller than comic

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
It was hilarious with Little Grown Man, pretty funny with the second joint, and slightly annoying with Laugh At My Pain. That's my nikka, but he gotta switch it up or his time will expire very quickly

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
most great comics are great storytellers

did you even watch raw or killin me softly :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Agreed. His stuff is funny, but that's all it is is story telling. I also think he's a bit too animated at times and relies on his goofyness for laughs.

Also, stand up isn't just story telling. Guys like Carlin, Bill Burr, Chris Rock all do observational comedy and spoke on the conventions of society.. something Hart never does which is why he'll never be as good as them.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I predict he'll be Dane Cook status in a few years.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Kevin is a tremendous storyteller but that's the extent of his great comedy, which is cool. He can do some other things as well, but nothing like he tells stories. He's a great comedian. That's all Bill Cosby was and he's an all-time great. That's all Slick Rick was as a rapper, and he's an all-time great. I can't think of any great comedians (off the top of my head) who weren't at least very good to great storytellers.

And I like Aziz but I don't think there's anything he does that Kevin doesn't do better; maybe he appeals to a little different demographic though, but not entirely.

And comparing someone who is legitimately hilarious to Dane Cook is the worst of the worst of the insults. :sadcam:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I dont really find homie dat funny at all. I sat thru one of his comedy central specials the otha day wit the :dwillhuh: face majority of the time.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
<in kevhart voice>Ok so he's a story teller, but here's the thing...i don't knooow anyone who does it as good as he does it thats out RIGHT NOW. So you know what just let the little nikka eat. /kevhart

Real talk story-telling jokes never gets old...the way he does it, some of the aspects of how he does it and says somethings alot, that part gets old.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
so was Richard Pryor :wtf:

niccas on here are so stupid. Trying to discredit someone without actually thinking it out.