Kevin Nash x Sean Oliver "KLIQ THIS" Podcast🍷Bam Bam Bigelow almost got them smoked🍷

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sean Oliver's Youshoot series was cool, but man he just laughs and cosigns anything Nash says on this podcast. Makes it boring, Nash isn't as funny as he used to be.
Who is the funniest guy on podcasts? Bret really needs to do one...Medusa too...she be saying shyt so str8 up, I be rolling.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Who is the funniest guy on podcasts? Bret really needs to do one...Medusa too...she be saying shyt so str8 up, I be rolling.
Conrad, He isn't afraid to call dudes out on BS. I said months ago this shyt wasn't it. They have a long relationship but they're boring af together doing a podcast. He'd be much better with Conrad holding his feet to the fire.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
yeah I think there's a happy medium between the Conrad model and whatever Sean Oliver is doing.

whatever this is is just not that entertaining. I catch a clip on youtube here and there and I generally agree with Nash's take on things, but it's not that funny which was the appeal of his shoot interviews.
I like Nash's podcast, but I feel like it takes forever for Nash to get to a point sometimes. I remember he was talking about the FBI raid on Trump's house in Maralago and how it could impact the 2024 election and he ended up going on a minute long side rant about how dirty Trump's roof was in the middle of his point. :heh: That's just one example.