Khan should buyout Impact and do this with it...

Barnett141

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just had a great idea brehs, Tony Khan should purchase Impact and make it their "development" brand, and then cut a deal with Warner to air it live on Monday or Friday nights every week on either TBS or TNT. Sure would be a shame if Raw or Smackdown ever got beat by AEW's "development" brand in the ratings right brehs? :troll:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Why buy impact tho?

Why not just create the new brand?

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
They could also try to get their show with all the stars on it in to a point where their blowing out that other developmental brand every week & growing those numbers :ohhh:

Barnett141

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They could also try to get their show with all the stars on it in to a point where their blowing out that other developmental brand every week & growing those numbers :ohhh:
You right breh, if they load up on Impact and have the Elite and even Jericho and Moxley make appearances they'd be blowing out NXT in no time. :ohhh:

Then just a matter of time before they giving Raw or Smackdown that work. :mjlit:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Yeah everything except AEW should bring Dynamite to Mondays so Rollins can hand them their ass personally.

Impact vs NXT on Wednesdays is fine.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whether you think Impact is good or not, TNA/Impact has the stench of failure and AEW is better off maintaining the aura that they are better than that... I would keep my distance and make my own developmental

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
impact is too good to be a developmental and too big. hell, they have their own developmental territory(s).

AEW arguably isn't even better than impact.

when AEW was trying to sign booker t, they should've offered a developmental deal for ROW.