#Kickboxing legend Joe Schilling Eliminates an out of control dude at the bar breaking his jaw in 3 places

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he flexed on him and caught a 2 piece with a biscuit :ehh:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
That’s the most calm “out of control” person I ever saw
Was expecting way worse. If dude really was saying the n word then maybe I could see this reaction but seems extra
I doubt he said the N word.

The person who attacked him is a thug. He has attacked people before and there is always some concocted story where he was just the hero who stood up.

If you've been on a night out before, you'd know that there are just some dikkheads who go out looking for a fight.

He hasn't grown out of highschool so nerdy looking guys, like the one he knocked out, will appear on their radar.

In the UK, some banking director was killed by someone pulling the same shyt. Claimed the person stole a phone and punched him.

It's unfortunate that he won't go to prison. He'll keep doing that shyt until someone has the misfortune of landing on their head.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If being black and being called the n word on camera, getting attacked then attacking and defeating the agitator doesn't work for black people. Why does this white boy think he can use "he offended a black man by using the n word" as a defense.

He would've gotten more respect if he just told the truth and say he popped a fool that was acting stupid. Creating a story where he's the victim and the hero is stupid.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nah, that DJ on point. The music cut off as soon as that first punch connected

:russ:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
his caption 🤣🤣🤣🤣

can't stand drunk idiots

if you can't control your high/buzz I really hope you get spared but if you get spanked it's on you

rapping song lyrics aggressively to strangers is some delusional ass shyt